Our uniform is part of our school identity, uniting our students under one look to put focus on their faith and personality.
2023-2024 Uniform Policies
- Red (required for field trips); Navy; Gray (charcoal or heather gray); White (required for performances), EMB only (embroidered only)
- Intermediate Grades (5th-8th) may wear LIGHT BLUE polos.
- all tops worn in the building must have the logo on them.
- Khaki or navy pants or shorts for boys; pants, skirts/skorts/shorts for girls. Shorts must be finger-tip length or mid-thigh.
- Girls may wear navy or khaki jumpers. Leggings or privacy shorts must be worn with all skirts, dresses, or jumpers.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Polo shirts, navy or khaki shorts, pants for boys; navy or khaki skirts/skorts/shorts for girls. Shorts must be finger-tip length or mid-thigh. Soft-soled shoes.
- Casual Dress Day: Kindergarten- 2nd grade - Dress as you like. (Please, no costumes.) Grades 3 – 8 - Students may wear any FBCS spirit shirt, team shirt (local high school, college, professional team), or plain top.
Leggings or jeans with holes are not permitted.
Tank tops must have straps that are 2 inches wide. Crop tops are not permitted.
Uniforms can have the school logo embroidered on them at: